The pneumatic or metal wheels have different profiles for various types of applications in agriculture, greens maintenance or haymaking.
- Tractor: 4.00-8 | 16x6.50-8 | 4.0-10 | 5.0-10 | 6.5/80-12 These are especially suitable for agricultural use since the tread lug design always ensures good grip on both hard and soft terrain.
- Lug Tyre: 20x8.00-10 These are especially suitable for agricultural use since the tread lug design always ensures good grip on the soil but with less soil compaction compared to tyres with the Tractor profile thanks to the wider contact surface with the terrain.
- Terra Tyre: 21x11.00-8 These are especially suitable for use in greens maintenance and haymaking. The widened profile makes it possible to distribute the load and traction on a much wider contact surface with the soil, with evident benefits of greater flotation and minimum soil compaction.
- Garden: 20x8.00-10 These wheels are especially useful when used with a lawn mower. They are especially suitable for use in greens maintenance on finer surfaces since the low compaction profile protects the turf.
- Cage: diameter 43 | 49 | 58 cm These wheels are especially suitable when used in two-wheel tractors with a rotary hoe in very hard terrain. Indeed, the crosspieces located along the circumference of the wheels penetrate the soil, thereby ensuring good machine anchoring in the soil and preventing the wheels from slipping.