The turbine snow thrower is perfect for clearing snow, whether dry, wet or frozen, on any surface.
Available cutting width: 60 and 70 cm.
Thanks to its impellers and its duct which can be pivoted by 180° directly from the operator's seat, snow is removed and thrown over 10 metres.
Adjustable skids allow you to adjust the height of the turbine snow thrower to prevent gravel or stones from being collected and launched during snow removal. Safety pins also prevent damage to impellers in case of impact.
Should it be necessary to improve the balancing of the machine at work, a ballast is available, which can be applied to the attachment.
- Working width: 60 - 70 cm
- Minimum power required*: 6.3 kW
- Transmission: with gears in oil bath and cast iron housing
- Duct: made of stainless steel and pivoting by 180° directly from the operator's seat
- Adjustable skids to set the ground clearance
- Safety pins to prevent damage to the impellers in case of impact
- Optional: balancing ballast
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Turbine snow thrower 60 cm: Width 606 mm - Weight 44 kg
- Turbine snow thrower 70 cm: Width 706 mm - Weight 45 kg