The single-rotor heavy duty mower with mobile blades, RollerBlade, is available with cutting width of 75 and 90 cm and it is the ideal attachment for clearing or heavy duty maintenance of uncultivated land, forest undergrowth and rural parks, or also for eliminating pruning residues or for controlling weeds between rows.
Featuring transmission with gears in oil bath, and a solid steel structure which ensures durability over time, the single cutting rotor is mounted on bearings that can easily withstand even the toughest stresses.
The Y-blades pulverise brambles, wood coppice, underbrush, vines, etc., distributing them uniformly along the entire cutting width. Optionally, it is possible to assemble lawn mower blades so as to use the RollerBlade as a rural lawn mower.
Cutting height can be adjusted easily and continuously, from 1.2 to 5.5 cm (in standard configuration), through a single crank.
The standard outfit of RollerBlade includes the rear anti-scalp roller, while the wide front opening, protected by sturdy steel flaps, makes the flow of material to be chopped easier.
- Single-rotor heavy duty mower with mobile Y-blades
- Working width: 75 - 90 cm
- Minimum power required*: 6 kW (75 cm) - 7.5 kW (90 cm)
- Automatic blade brake according to EN 12733 standard and anti-dragging free wheel
- Transmission: main transmission with gears in oil bath and lateral transmission with belts
- Front opening: protected by mobile steel flaps
- Rear anti-scalp roller: standard outfit
- Cutting height: adjustable from 1.2 to 5.5 cm (standard outfit)
- Optional: lawn mowing blade kit
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- RollerBlade 75 cm: Width 885 mm - Weight 97 kg
- RollerBlade 90 cm: Width 1050 mm - Weight 104 kg