Two-wheel tractor with hydrostatic transmission | reversible and multifunctional with PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | power up to 11.7 hp | tilling width up to 80 cm.
The 370 HY PowerSafe® is first Ferrari two-wheel tractor with hydrostatic forward motion transmission that can be continuously adjusted with 2-speed ranges.
With one lever only on the handlebar, the operator can continuously vary the speed and direction of the machine: this means an unlimited amount of gears are available for all operating requirements.
The lever control ensures high operation comfort especially during greens maintenance, snow removal and typical municipality use, which involves many direction changes.
Thanks to their handling and ease of use, the Ferrari two-wheel tractors PowerSafe® are well performing any type of use and can be used by a vast range of users: from hobby to professional farmers, and from individuals to the greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
- Hydrostatic transmission with 2-speed ranges (slow/fast) in both forward and reverse drive
- Mechanical control and neutral position provided for hand pushing
- Differential: with lock
- PowerSafe® clutch: with multiple discs in oil bath
- Independent power take-off: with engagement in oil bath
- Independent working brakes: on the two wheels with cast iron drums
- Parking brake
- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways and reversible
- Safety devices: complying with the applicable regulations
- General Details
Engine Fuel Starter Power KW/HP Honda GX390 Gasoline Recoil or Electric 8.7 / 11.7 Yanmar LN100 Diesel Recoil or Electric 7.5 / 10
- POWERSAFE®The PowerSafe® clutch with multiple steel discs in oil bath and directly flanged to the engine, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, guarantees a number of benefits for the operator, in addition to make two-wheel tractors conforming to the safety regulations EN 709/A4.
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.
- HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSIONThe compact hydrostatic pump-engine unit is made of light alloy so that the machine can be easily manoeuvred and positioned on the gearbox.
Characterised by a high pressure circuit which is separate from the one of the PowerSafe® clutch, the machine is fitted with an axial-centrifugal fan to cool the hydrostatic unit.
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTSWidth min / max (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 503 / 575 mm
- with wheels 6.5/80-12: 668 / 790 mm
- with steel cage wheels Ø cm 49: 450 mm
Weight (without attachment):
- with GX390 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 138 kg
- with GX390 AE engine, wheels 5.0-10: 142 kg
- with LN100 engine, wheels 5.0-10: 158 kg
- with LN100 AE engine, wheels 5.0-10: 166 kg
- SPEEDSGraph of the speeds in km/h (forward and reverse gears) with 6.5/80-12 tyres.
- Two-wheel tractor version (with rear attachments)
- Motor mower version (with front attachments)