The 80-cm single-blade heavy duty mower is perfect for quick maintenance on rough grounds, undergrowth, industrial or uncultivated areas or for fast maintenance of green areas without any grass catching.
The sharp blade cuts and chops grass, wood coppice and underbrush, depositing them on the ground with a regular spread pattern, thanks to the new rear divider for easier discharge on ground.
Featuring transmission with gears in oil bath, and a solid steel structure which ensures durability over time, the heavy duty mower has a swinging axle to follow the contour of the ground and front, pivoting wheels to prevent its use and favour manoeuvrability.
The cutting height is adjustable through suitable spacers.
- Single-blade heavy duty mower
- Working width: 80 cm
- Minimum power required*: 7 kW
- Automatic blade brake according to EN 12733 standard and anti-dragging free wheel
- Transmission: with gears in oil bath
- Swinging axle
- Front pivoting wheels: they can be adjusted on the forks for the horizontal setting of the cutting mechanism
- Cutting height: adjustable through suitable spacers to be positioned on the cutting blade
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
Width 820 mm - Weight 70 kg