Tractors with short wheelbase and differentiated wheels, monodirectional, with steering wheels. 35.6 hp
Cromo K40 SDT RS are new design tractors produced to satisfy the requirements of hobby-farmers and small farms engaged in specialised agriculture, greenhouse, nursery cultivation and greens maintenance. Compactness, maneuverability and limited weight allow the Cromo K40 SDT RS to work in complete safety both on flat and uneven, sloping grounds.
MUCH MORE ADVANTAGES:
- 4 cylinder, 35.6 hp Kubota engine liquid cooled with performance, reliability, low noise emission and moderate fuel consumption at the top of the range.
- Large 43 l fuel tank for long working autonomy.
- Oversize rear wheels and short wheelbase give the tractor perfectly balanced traction, grip and agility.
- Reduced turning radius further increased by using standard steering brakes.
- Transmission with OS-Frame oscillating up to 15° to ensure constant stability and traction even on very rough terrain.
- PTO independent from the gearbox and synchronized with forwarding speed with a multi-disc clutch in oil bath and electro-hydraulic control on the dashboard (optional).
- Maximum comfort for the driver with a comfortable driver’s seat and easily operated ergonomic controls.
- Gearbox levers positioned under the steering wheel to allow maximum accessibility to the driver's seat.
- Total operational safety thanks to the low centre of gravity, to the 4WD traction and to the homologated roll-bar with gas springs for an easy lowering and lifting.
- General Details
Model Power KW/HP Nominal speed (rpm) No. of cylinders Displacement (cm3) Aspiration Maximum torque (Nm/rpm) SDT RS 26.2 / 35.6 3000 4 1498 Natural 96.5 / 2200
- TRANSMISSION AND GEARBOX
The transmission of Cromo K40 SDT RS is fitted with the OS-FRAME chassis. A joint in the middle of the machine lets the front axle oscillate up to 15° with respect to the rear axle, for excellent stability on slopes and maximum traction.
The gearbox with easy gear engagement has 8 forward and 4 reverse speeds, without speed overlapping.
The dry single disc clutch grants gentle and immediate gear connection.
The distribution of the weights on the axles, 40% on the rear and 60% on the front, is proved optimal once the rear lifting equipment is mounted. The rear load optimises the sharing of the weights on the two tractor axles to increase stability and safety.
The permanent 4-wheel drive allows exploiting the machine’s towing feature.
- PTO AND HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
The rear power take-off is at 540 rpm with mechanically engaged and disengaged. It can be standard or synchronised with the gearbox for operating self-propelled trailers.
As an optional, Cromo K40 SDT RS can be equipped with 540 rpm independent rear PTO, synchronised with the gearbox, multi-disc oil bath clutch and electro-hydraulic control on the dashboard.
The rear hydraulic lift by rams is set up with a cat. 1 three point connection, complete with stabilisers to restrict the equipment spinning laterally. The two lower arms of the lift are fixed and their vertical tie rods can be manually adjusted, like the third point tie rod.
The hydraulic system has a gear hydraulic pump with flow rate of 16.5 l/min and max. pressure of 125 bar supplying the steering system, the rear lift and the remote control valves.
- ACTIVE AND PASSIVE SAFETY
The efficient service brakes, drum type acting on the front wheels, guarantee modular and completely safe braking.
Front and rear differential lock, mechanically controlled, allows the tractor to be always in traction.
The roll-bar and the safety belts on the seat protect the operator.
- DRIVING POSITION
The driving position is custom-fitted on the driver with ergonomic controls placed to be easily found and activated by the operator.
The gear levers are positioned beneath the dashboard for maximum driving position accessibility.
The hydrostatic steering ensures maximum maneuverability and low turning radii.