The Ferrari 530 Grifon mowers are equipped with a petrol engine 8,4 hp Honda GX270 and a 10 hp Yanmar LN100 diesel engine.
The gearbox has four forward speeds, three reverse speeds and a quick reverser.
Thanks to their basic features, the motor mowers 530 Grifon can be easily used both in the hobby and professional sectors. The addition of the differential with lock and independent brakes on the wheels makes it easier to handle and control.
The bars available, from 115 to 180 cm wide, are in the “Laser”, “Laser Elasto”, with middle cut fingers and Duplex versions.
The transmissions, which support and drive the cutter bars, are available in a dry type requiring the usual maintenance and maintenance-free "Torx" models in oil bath.missions, which support and drive the cutter bars, are available in a maintenance-free "Torx" models in oil bath.
- General Details
Engine Fuel Starter Power KW/HP Honda GX270 Gasoline Recoil 6.3 / 8.4 Yanmar LN100 Diesel Recoil 7.5 / 10
- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- No. of speeds FWD/REV: 4 + 3
- Quick reverser: yes
- Clutch: self-ventilating conic clutch
- Differential with lock: no
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Brake: independent work brake on the two wheels and parking brake
- Driving position with height and side adjustable handlebar mounted on shock absorbers to reduce vibrations
- Weight with GX270 engine, 5.0-10 wheels, oil bath transmission and cm. 135 cutter bar: kg. 141
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 5.0-10 tyres
- DIMENSIONSMaximum width (without attachment):
– with wheels 5.0-10: 503 / 575 mm
– with wheels 5.0-10 + Super Bite: 773 / 845 mm
– with wheels 21×11.00-8 Terra Tyre + wheel spacers: 867 mm