The Ferrari 520 Grifon mowers are equipped with a petrol engine 8,4 hp Honda GX270 and a 7,5 hp Kohler KD350 diesel engine.
The gearbox has four forward speeds, three reverse speeds and a quick reverser.
The bars available, from 100 to 180 cm wide, are in the “Laser”, “Laser Elasto”, with middle cut fingers and Duplex versions.
The transmissions, which support and drive the cutter bars, are available in a dry type requiring the usual maintenance and maintenance-free "Torx" models in oil bath.
- General Details
Engine Fuel Starter Power KW/HP Honda GX270 Gasoline Recoil 6.3 / 8.4 Kohler KD350 Diesel Recoil 5.5 / 7.5
- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- No. of speeds FWD/REV: 4 + 3
- Quick reverser: yes
- Clutch: self-ventilating conic clutch
- Differential with lock: no
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Parking brake
- Driving position with height and side adjustable handlebar mounted on shock absorbers to reduce vibrations
- Weight with GX270 engine, 4.00-8 wheels, oil bath transmission and cm. 115 cutter bar: kg. 115
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 4.00-8 tyres
- DIMENSIONSWidth min / max (without attachment):
– with wheels 4.00-8: 435 mm
– with wheels 4.00-8 + Super Bite: 705 mm
– with wheels 16×6.50-8: 565 mm