The Ferrari 515 SL Grifon mowers have a gearbox with two forward and two reverse speeds and a quick reverser to change the forwarding direction.
You may choose from two types of gasoline engine: Honda GP160, 4,8 hp or Honda GX270, 8,4 hp.
The cutter bars available for the 515 SL Grifon have a working width of cm. 80, 100, 115 and 135 in the “Laser” version and cm. 115 in the middle cut fingers versions.
Equipped with a differential with lock which allows a better maneuverability, the motor mowers 515 SL Grifon can be used in a versatile way for many maintenance operations and in any type of ground.
- General Details
Engine Fuel Starter Power KW/HP Honda GP160 Gasoline Recoil 3.6 / 4.8 Honda GX270 Gasoline Recoil 6.3 / 8.4
- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- No. of speeds FWD/REV: 2 + 2
- Quick reverser: yes
- Clutch: self-ventilating conic clutch
- Differential with lock: no
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Brake: no
- Driving position with height and side adjustable handlebar mounted on shock absorbers to reduce vibrations
- Weight with GX270 engine, 16×6.50-8 wheels, oil bath transmission and cm. 115 cutter bar: kg. 112
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 16×6.50-8 tyres
- DIMENSIONSWidth min / max (without attachment):
– with wheels 16×6.50-8: 566 mm